Friday, December 03, 2010

Toronto police Chief Blair: Best Bullsh*t of the Day

Toronto police Chief William Blair apologized Friday for suggesting a video showing officers rushing at and arresting a protestor during June's G20 summit had been deliberately edited.

Blair suggested the video, posted on YouTube, had been tampered with in an interview with CBC Radio's Metro Morning on Monday. Blair said forensic officers had found that it was two separate video segments with five seconds missing in between.

The Bullshit?

"I wish to make it clear that … there is no evidence to suggest this was done with any intent to mislead. I regret the impression my comments have created."


Ok, whatever. I didn't say what I clearly said (when I thought there'd be no more inquiries).

Read more here.

No comments: