Sunday, April 06, 2008

"Tibet is Chinese business, and none of yours"

Anonymous comment (of course) left on this blog regarding my position on Tibet

all my life I have always tried to be kind to people. One kind of people I always feel like strangling are those who are self-righteous and arrogant at the same time. You, Protogenes, make my blood boil. I do feel like strangling you. Move along, you. Tibet is Chinese business, and none of yours.

"self-righteous and arrogant". Bullseye sir. You should hear what the world's saying about you.

I do feel the issues are sometimes bigger than countries, and at times the world must intervene when a wrong is being committed.

So if China is doing wrong, then "Tibet is the World's business, and none of China's" would be a more contemporary response.

China doesn't like foreign intervention in their affairs?...ummm sound familar?

"make my blood boil. I do feel like strangling you". Nice...And you wonder why we look upon China with...concern?

Btw sir, this is my blog, I can say what I please here. It's you who should move along.

Oh look! Tanks!

No comments: