Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Fuck your war

righton

This picture appeared on Digg, and solicited the usual juvenile responses (and to be fair, not all the comments are of this level of simianness:

Bigger story here: Grandma figures out how to use label marker.

Oh, an old age joke, how original!

She is actually lost and someone put those stickers on her. I hope she finds her way home :/

Another, ok, fine.

Sad thing is, she thinks its still world war 1 :(

Oh this can't be any worse, can it?

"I was on may way to the Macy's when these nice kids were talking to me and gave me these nice stickers. Are the Beatles in town again?" -- Old Lady.

Oh stop, it's tooo funny!

Isn't she from the same generation that brought us two World Wars and the nuclear bomb? Hmmm... Nevertheless, no one wants this war. Way to learn from your mistakes, Gram Gram.

Akk, I know I shouldn't expect any historical knowledge from Digg commenters (unless it is a game storyline), but but...

May their grandchildren turn on them with equal coldness...and you know they will.

No comments: