Saturday, August 20, 2011

Following the homophobia playbook, Florida teacher Jerry Buell shouts to hurt as many as he can

Mount Dora High School history teacher Jerry Buell has been removed from the classroom while administrators investigate anti-gay comments posted on Facebook, according to Lake County school officials.

On July 25, Buell posted on his Facebook page, "I'm watching the news, eating dinner, when the story about New York okaying same sex unions came on and I almost threw up."

"If they want to call it a union, go ahead. But don't insult a man and woman's marriage by throwing it in the same cesspool as same-sex whatever! God will not be mocked. When did this sin become acceptable???," Buell added.


He doesn't care who he hurts, as long as he's happy..the way Jesus intended:

In response to some complaints from Facebook friends about his anti-gay comments, Buell wrote, "If one doesn't like the most recently posted opinion, based on Biblical principals and God's law, then go ahead and un-friend me. I'll miss you like I miss my kidney stone from 1994."

Read more here.

No comments: