Wednesday, August 03, 2011

canadaguy221 burns a book..this idiot has no concept of what he is doing



Well done Ford Nation. You've successfully revived homophobia, now you turn to fascism.

This guy is a flaming idiot.

In his own words:

Shame on Chapters/Indigo for capitalizing on the Toronto's Library situation and shame on Atwood for trying to regain the relevance she lost in 1972. The future is not about brick and mortar or mouldy paper; any attempt to salvage that is a pathetic left wing attempt to garner some limelight and maybe sell a few books. If she was a struggling Canadian author I would cut her some slack, but she is not struggling - some people out there like reading bad books. I have been hanging on to the only Atwood book I have (one of the worst books I have read) just to hold up the rest of my good books. I encourage people everywhere to clean out your Atwood collection. Burn them, throw them out - heck, maybe the library wants them.

Book burning, not just for Nazis anymore.

Will the Fords come out and denounce this act? Don't hold your breath.

No comments: