Monday, August 22, 2011

Jonathan Chait thinks Stephen Moore of the WSJ is an idiot

I have a bit of a weakness for insulting people's intelligence. I recognize this and try to restrain myself. When I read Stephen Moore's op-ed in the Wall Street Journal today, I thought that I would give restraint a try. There's simply no way to honestly analyze this piece without commenting on the author's intelligence. I suppose, to be charitable, I should refine that to mean Moore's analytic intelligence; there are many kinds of intelligence, and perhaps Moore is gifted with great social intelligence, or artistic intelligence. And yet the relevant point is that Moore is the lead economic editorial writer for the country's leading economic newspaper and yet he lacks even a rudimentary understanding of economics.

Read more here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your article about Moore. I always he was this corporate puppet. I just watched Bill Maher and Moore and Bernie Sanders were goin' ape shit at each other. I don't have to tell you who made sense. After watching the show, I googled "Steve Moore is an idiot" and it brought me here. Google is so direct and intuitive. lol. Anyways, I just wanted to commend on your piece. Thanks, from the inventor of crossball.org and a proud Canadian recipient of National Health Care. It works, your country should give it "MORE" of a try, but I guess the corps will continue to "phizer" you.
Look, I just made up a new word for fukk you. Have a good day.

Unknown said...

missed the word "said", see I was listening to Moore and got some of that verbal diarrhea on my keyboard. Sorry.