Saturday, May 09, 2009

Teressa Groenewald-Hagerman's sick view of the world

One hopes that Teressa Groenewald-Hagerman's inbox is filled with delightful reminders of what the world thinks of her.

If there is any doubt as to the dark mindset of the sport's hunter, let her own words ring out.

I dedicated this hunt to all the soldiers fighting in the middle east, and my family.

Yes, as you are so brave to hunt innocent animals. I feel safer already.

There were elephants all around us.

It's amazing how well something so big can stay hidden so well. A rather cranky cow decided to see if she could scare the elephant hunters out of us all and started to charge, but Dudley turned her with just loud yelling. She turned to run, turned to face us again, started to come and then turned and ran. Some might call it a false charge, but let me tell you when you're standing there with a bow in your hands, there's nothing false about it.

That was about all the fun we could stand for one day.


Fun...

Such chilling bravery in the face of such dangerous animals. You are such a hero!

I was completely wiped out. My legs felt a bit strange and sore as hell. I must admit after going through hell today

O you poor thing! I suppose the elephants were having a worse day, but does that matter as long as you and Dudley got to kill one?

Read this horrifying parade of self indulgence here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gutless delusional inbreed piece of shit. This ‘hunter’ has serious mental issues; I hope someone does the same to her as she did to the Elephant – eye for an eye.

Unknown said...

she decided to do what she did.
she acted like a coward
lets see what happens to this brave, strong, woman now.