Saturday, May 16, 2009

Michael Steele: Gay Marriage Is Bad For Small Businesses

Uh say what? Bigotry knows no bounds, and no reason either.

GOP Chairman Michael Steele said that was just an example of how the party can retool its message to appeal to young voters and minorities without sacrificing core conservative principles.

So, lie and trick people with brains into becoming close minded. Interesting. Tell me more...

"Now all of a sudden I've got someone who wasn't a spouse before, that I had no responsibility for, who is now getting claimed as a spouse that I now have financial responsibility for," Steele told Republicans at the state convention in traditionally conservative Georgia. "So how do I pay for that? Who pays for that? You just cost me money."

Makes perfect sense, to those who need extra reasons to be spiteful.

No comments: