Friday, July 29, 2011

You pay taxes so Microsoft doesn't have to

Corporations are people, just greedy devious ones.

If you want to know why tax from surging corporate profits isn't making much of a dent in the United States' crippling budget deficit, a glance at Microsoft Corp's recent results provides some clues.

Things were rosy in the giant software company's just-ended fiscal fourth quarter, which produced record sales of nearly $17.4 billion, a 30 percent increase in after-tax profit, and a 35 percent gain in earnings per share.


Read more here.

1 comment:

Krazy said...

I am impressed, I would like to say. Quite hardly ever before do I encounter a blog site that is every single useful and entertaining, and allow me inform you, you've hit the nail around the head. Your site is essential, the issue is something that not sufficient folks are chatting intelligently about. I am actually delighted that I stumbled across this in my lookup for a thing associated with this problem. http://tax-defense-network-cpnotices.com/cp-notice/collection-process-notices/