Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Not that it matters now, but Harper broke election rules on election day

I know I know, 40% of us think it's ok for him to be PM..

In an interview this morning with Bill Good on CKNW in Vancouver, Stephen Harper openly campaigned for the Conservative Party of Canada, asking listeners to "vote Conservative" in defiance of Elections Canada rules and regulations that state no campaigning may be done during the media blackout on election day.

During the interview Stephen Harper contravined the Elections Canada Act by stating that "It is certain that I will vote, and I encourage all other people to vote, and I encourage people to do the same as me and vote Conservative."

The host of the CKNW call in radio show, Bill Good, was quick to reply to listeners that "We encourage you to vote too, but we encourage you to vote whichever way you feel is appropriate."


His supporters delight in this crap.

Read more here.

No comments: