Friday, May 06, 2011

Ford won't commit to marching in Pride

Why not? He could be his own float.

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford won't commit to marching in the city's Pride Parade on July 3.

"I have no idea what events I'll be in and what events I'm not going to be in. So I can comment when I'm closer to that date," Ford told reporters on Thursday. "I can't commit to it now. I don't know what my schedule is like."

Since he was elected in October, Ford has marched in the city's Santa Claus parade, the Beaches Easter parade and has attended the St. Patrick's Day parade.


Seriously thought, he man will do all he can to avoid Pride. The knuckledraggers who elected him will settle for nothing less.

To be a conservative today is to divide and conquer. Let the Pinkos know they are not equal.

Read more here.

No comments: