Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Evil Christians: Molotov Mitchell

I'd never heard of this walking bag of hate until today, and my life had been better for it.

As is becoming the norm among certain Christian types, they are delighted when their barbaric beliefs are reflected in the pages of the Bible. If the Bible says it's so, then there can be nothing wrong, now can there? As I've stated before, it must be nice to be able to cherry pick your hates from a "holy" book, while disregarding others that might make your own life more, um, challenging.

Funny how he wants to maintain the Bible's prohibition against homosexuality, but nary a word about returning to other Bible pronouncements such as slavery (He mentions that the original 13 American colonies had the death penalty for homosexuality, but ignores that some also had slavery. I seem to recall Jesus saying "no slave is better than his master").

This so called man of God is now defending Uganda's anti gay law, with a joyous delight that is shocking to behold.

My opinion is that people like this are the sick, dangerous ones, and no amount of hiding behind the Bible can make it otherwise.

Read more here, which also includes a link to his video.

I am ready to concede his videos are one big ironic joke...I pray this is so, but I fear not.

No comments: