Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Revenge of the Nerds part I

My high school in Montreal is holding its 50th anniversary next month.

If I did go, I would hope that all involved wear name-tags. I saw photos from my own year's reunion in 2001, and I didn't recognize anyone. As a friend said, "They are all grandpa'd out!"

For the 50th, so far 18 people from my year are attending. I had to look them up in old annuals...

Three high school friends I still see here and there expressed interest in going, but we all seem to be waiting for the other to sign up first.

Fav page on the reunion website? Has to be "In Memoriam" ("If you know of anyone who should be remembered, or notice a correction to be made to this listing, please email Elizabeth.")

Anyway, there haven't been this many Anglos together in one place in Quebec in a decade...(there's up to 801 attending, from 3341 found)

No comments: