Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christie Blatchford outdoes herself in sheer thuggish awfulness

Toronto, City of Sissies

It was in Toronto recently, while temporarily resuming my semi-charmed kind of life there and briefly ditching the other semi-charmed half in Kingston, that I realized how much in need the modern male of the species is of some toughening up.

The bull terrier and I were on a long forced march on the toney part of Yonge Street, in Rosedale.

There were a couple of boys, maybe 10 years old, maybe 12, walking ahead of me. Coming towards them was another small knot of boys about the same age.

The two groups met, and immediately began hugging each another, one at a time. The trustees and ding-dongs at the Toronto District School Board would have been ecstatic; I was mortified and appalled.


It only gets worse...

Read more here.

1 comment:

Zach said...

http://toronto.mediacoop.ca/blog/zach-ruiter/9374

My response to Blatchford who really outdid them-self for sure!