Thursday, November 05, 2009

POX News



One FOX News fan is not amused. I think trash itself would be more offended.

"If Mom and Dad watch cable news, it's better than 50/50 they watch 'POX News.' So what gives? PBS -- a network partially funded with my tax dollars -- has the right to tell my kids that their parents watch 'trashy' news? The message is clear, I can't even sit my kids in front of 'Sesame Street' without having to worry about the Left attempting to undermine my authority. And don't tell me, 'If you don't like it change the channel.' There are no channels left! It's everywhere. Just last week I had Obama's service and volunteerism promoted on every single major network, including Disney and Nickelodeon."

So if something is tax funded, it has to do and say what you want? Too bad that doesn't apply to things like war and suppressing minorities.

Read more here.

No comments: