Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scott Eckern Resigns as Artistic Director for California Musical Theatre

That's one down...

Scott Eckern, Artistic Director for California Musical Theatre, released the following statement regarding his resignation. The statement is released as follows:

"I understand that my choice of supporting Proposition 8 has been the cause of many hurt feelings, maybe even betrayal. It was not my intent. I honestly had no idea that this would be the reaction...


Idiot.

"I chose to express my views through the democratic process, and I am deeply sorry for any harm or injury I have caused in doing so."

Can the supporters of the Yes side be that clueless to the harm they have done? Seriously, does anyone really believe that?

Read more here.

Btw, countdown to the Yes side calling this a witchhunt. In 3, 2..

No comments: