Monday, February 26, 2007

And the award for the most flamingly stupid article of the day...

the winner is...

I’m not Homophobic; I’m Chick-O-Centric or Don't hate me because I'm a moron, I take pride in it.

This unbelievable collection of words by a certain Doug Giles has such gems as:

Heck, we don’t understand women. What makes you think we’ll ever understand a man who doesn’t like women yet wants to be a woman?

or

If girls are so icky and men are so mondo-jovial, why do you and a lot of your reps take on feminine mannerisms and dress? I would think that if you are going to be gay you would at least be a man about it.

and

Here are 10 more things you should know about most typical heterosexual males:

5. A hunted wild animal’s gut pile is a glorious and beautiful thing. Long live the hunt and the hunter.


Mr Giles, thank you for exposing to the world what a mindless uninformed species the American hetro is, oh excuse me, can be.

No comments: