Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cat hating British woman *really* is despicable

What's worse than a woman dumbing a cat in a bin?

This:

'I don't know what the fuss is about. It's just a cat.'

Yup, she went there.

A woman who enraged animal lovers across the world by dumping a cat in a wheelie bin said today she 'thought it would be funny'.

But Mary Bale, 45, has received death threats, and a Facebook page set up to track her down has attracted more than 18,000 members.

Miss Bale was caught on video picking up four-year-old tabby cat Lola before throwing her into the bin and closing the lid.
But she claimed the outcry had been blown out of all proportion.

She said: 'I don't know what the fuss is about. It's just a cat.'

The unmarried bank worker said she was just walking home on Saturday when she saw the cat and decided to play with it. But she told the Sun that she 'suddenly thought it would be funny' to put it in the bin.

'I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny. I never thought it would be trapped, I expected it to wriggle out,' she said.


Read more here.

No comments: