Friday, February 24, 2012

Indiana Rep. Bob Morris: The world knows what an idiot I am? Boy, am I sorry

After reflecting on the letter I wrote on February 18, 2012 to my fellow Indiana Republican Representatives, I realize now that my words were emotional, reactionary, and inflammatory. For that I sincerely apologize. I apologize to the Girl Scouts of Indiana and all of the girls and parents of Indiana who are participating in and running their Girl Scout organizations in a way that promotes leadership, community involvement and family values. I certainly should not have painted the entire Girl Scouts organization with such a wide brush.

But now the world knows, oppsie!

As I have mentioned, the letter was intended for only my colleagues in the Statehouse. That is not an excuse for the breadth of my letter – rather, it is the reason for the lack of research and evidence it contained.

If you read his "apology", he's not really sorry, he just regrets the world now knows what a fool he is.

Read more here.

No comments: