Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How the simple minded use religion to justify their own violence

Josip Situm, who threw Molotov cocktails at a group of homosexuals, does not repent, not even after 14 months in prison...

...Josip Situm (26) says that there is no psychopath hiding, or a monster or a killer, but a regular Zagreb lad, who is not afraid to raise his voice against what he calls “egoistic exposure of a small groupation of people which doesn`t care about others, but only and exclusively for itself”.


But..but..the irony...

I grew up in a Catholic family where directions in life exclusively follow dignity and what can serve as an example for others. Being a homosexual, insisting on same-sex marriages and adopting children is something that does not suit my point of view or religious beliefs. I believe that nobody`s, not even my own child, should not be exposed to such immoral surroundings. Also, I am a patriot who knows how to appreciate the sacrifice of my father and other fathers who shed blood for our freedom, and I now that there are too many disempowered and desperate people on the brink of poverty whose live their life humbly, they don`t harass anyone or parade in the city for their rights

Yes, Jesus was big on Molotov cocktails.

Man's a cretin of the highest order.

Read more here.

No comments: